Direct from the AMS
Hotels and travel
From our publisher partners
- ACLS Humanities E-Book: AMS members are eligible for a discounted subscription to ACLS Humanities E-Books. HEB offers unlimited access to nearly 3,000 full-text, cross-searchable titles across the humanities and social sciences, from the 1880s through the present.
Individual annual subscriptions are $40.00. You may purchase an individual subscription to HEB at www.humanitiesebook.org/subscription_purchase.html. Please choose American Musicological Society from the "Society Affiliation" pull-down menu and, in the space that says "Society Membership Number," provide your American Musicological Society membership number. If you do not know this information, you may request it by emailing the society. For inquiries about HEB, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cambridge University Press: Special 20% discount rates on music journal subscriptions for AMS members . Click here to see our range of titles and take advantage of this discount.
- University of California Press: Save 30% on music titles: Enter code 10W0251 in the source code field in the shopping cart at checkout, click update, and your savings will be calculated (Note: discount only available on books shipped to North America, South America, Australia, and New Zealand - for all "ship to" countries, please email email@example.com with your order details and mention the 30% discount code 10W0251).
- Elgar Society: access to the most recent issues of the Elgar Society Journal. Follow this link and enter the password gawrUnaw1.
- Journal of Musicological Research: Special subscription rate for AMS members of $35.00 (phone 800/354-1420 x216) to receive the discount)
- MIT Press: 30% discount on all music titles. Enter discount code MAMS30 when checking out at the web site.
- Oxford University Press, an exclusive offer to AMS members: Save 30% on Oxford Music Titles, 15% on Oxford Reference Titles. Click here to take advantage of this discount.
Click here to log in and activate the link to the discount page.
- University of Chicago Press: Use the promotional code AMS20 at the University of Chicago Press website for a 20% discount on all books and e-books published by the Press. See the latest catalog of music titles.
- University of Rochester Press / Boydell & Brewer: AMS members save 30% when ordering directly by web site / phone (585 275 0419). Use promotion code BB212
- Royal Musical Association: purchase RMA publications at their member rate, including a 20% discount on volumes in the series Musica Britannica.