AMS BOSTON 2019
Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is served by all major US air carriers and offers service to destinations around the world. The airport is a focus city for Delta and JetBlue. The airport is conveniently located approximately 2 miles northeast of the Boston Westin Waterfront.
- Please note the conference hotel does not offer an airport shuttle service.
- Taxi service takes about 15 minutes and will cost around $20 (plus tip).
- There are many transportation options for getting to/from the airport. The Boston airport offers this transportation guide.
- For those choosing rideshare services such as Lyft or Uber for transportation to/from the airport, please click here for information regarding pick-up and drop-off locations.
TRAIN AND BUS SERVICE
Service to Boston is available by Amtrak and various bus lines including Greyhound, Peter Pan, BoltBus, and MegaBus. The South Station train and bus terminal is located at 700 Atlantic Ave, 0.8 mi. from the Westin.
Public Transport Around Boston
The Westin (425 Summer Street) is 0.8 mi. from South Station (700 Atlantic Avenue).
- Boston's public transportation system is known by locals as the "T". To ride the T, you need to purchase a CharlieCard or CharlieTicket. For more information, click here.
- Rideshare services such as Lyft, Uber, and Safr are available in Boston
Planning your presentation
Small meeting /reception info
Exhibitors, Sponsors, Advertisers
AMS Boston timeline