AMS BOSTON 2019
31 OCTOBER TO 3 NOVEMBER, 2019, WESTIN WATERFRONT HOTEL
See the Preliminary Program
Although some things have changed since the last time the AMS met in Boston (1998), much remains the same, including the crisp New England autumn air, perfect for a walk along the Charles River or on the Boston Common. The AMS venue, the Westin Waterfront Hotel, is located in the Seaport District, convenient to South Station, Logan Airport, and many transportation options.
Read more about Boston, courtesy of Jacquelyn Sholes, Local Arrangements Chair...
* * *
The AMS Boston Program Committee has completed its selection process and compiled an exciting slate of sessions for the meeting:
- Ninety-five sessions of three papers
- Eight Formal Sessions of three papers
- AMS President's Plenary: Carolyn Abbate (Harvard University)
- AMS Committee on Women and Gender Endowed Lecture: Tammy Kernodle (Miami University of Ohio)
- Special guest speakers
- Two seminars
- Six evening panels
- Six alternative-format sessions
- Fifteen Study Groups
- Committee / professional development sessions
Read more about the program...
Six Pre-conferences are currently scheduled. Read more about pre-conferences here...
See the menu to the right for more information about AMS Boston 2019!
Planning your presentation
Eileen Southern Travel Grants
Small meeting /reception info
Exhibitors, Sponsors, Advertisers
AMS Boston timeline