AMS Business Meeting Agenda
Here's the Agenda for the AMS Business Meeting Saturday at 5:45.
1. Recognition for the San Antonio Program, Performance, and Local Arrangements Committees
2. Announcement of newly elected officers and members of the Board of Directors
3. Recognition for Committee Service
4. In memoriam: members who have died since last year
5. Report of the President
6. Report of the Executive Director
7. Report of the Treasurer
8. Call for Proposals / Seminar Topics Announcement: Boston 2019, 31 October – 3 November
9. Report of the Chair of the Publications Committee
10. Report of the Editor-in-Chief of JAMS
11. Awarding of Honorary and Corresponding Memberships
12. Announcement of the Philip Brett Award, given by the LGBTQ Study Group
13. Announcement of the Alvin H. Johnson AMS 50 Fellowship; Howard Mayer Brown Fellowship; Eileen Southern; M. Elizabeth C. Bartlet; Virginia and George Bozarth; H. Robert Cohen/RIPM; Thomas Hampson; William Holmes / Frank D'Accone; Jan LaRue; Janet Levy; Harold Powers; Ora Frishberg Saloman; and Eugene Wolf Grant Recipients
14. Presentation of the AMS Prizes and Awards: Teaching Fund; Paul Pisk; Noah Greenberg; Music in American Culture; Ruth A. Solie; Robert M. Stevenson; H. Robert Cohen/RIPM; Judy Tsou; Claude V. Palisca; Roland Jackson; Alfred Einstein; H. Colin Slim; Lewis Lockwood; Otto Kinkeldey.